Beginner's Guide - First Day Walk-through
Start your journey towards cooking bliss by clicking your grill;
You have now mastered the cooking basics and named your restaurant. Why not invite your friends to play with you?
Once you are ready, click the “Invite Friends” button at the bottom of the window and a message will be sent to your friends to join you in ChefVille.
Now it’s time to personalize your avatar.
Click the Grill to cook another dish.
The Grill menu will open. Now you will need to cook another Veggie Kebab, but this time you don’t have enough tomatoes. Click the yellow arrow on the tomato icon to find more tomatoes.
How to master a recipe
1. Serve To Customers- Your waiter will automatically serve meals to customers. However when you serve customers you will receive extra coins. The only catch is that each time you serve a customer yourself it costs energy. If you have some extra energy and need some coins, serve customers is a great way to spend energy.
2. Complete Goals- You will always have goals to complete, shown on the left side of your screen. Upon completion you will receive ingredients, XP and Coins! Be sure to complete the goals that are set for you.
3. Help Out Friends- You can help out each of your ChefVille friends 5 times each day. Each time you perform an action at your friend's restaurant coins will drop for you. The more friends you have on ChefVille the more coins you can collect each day!
4. Buy Coins- You can also buy coins for Cash if you choose to. Cash can be bought for real money. I wouldn't want to spend real money on a game, but the choice is up to you.
5. While You Were Away- Customers will continue to be served by your waiter while you are away from the game. Make sure you make enough food for your customers for the time you are not playing ChefVille. You will receive the coins once you log back into the game.
DECIDE ON HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GAME
Your progress on this game will depend a lot on how you will want to play the game. To me, there are two ways to play any FB game. One is to play it with your friends and the other is to play it with total strangers. Let me explain. Playing with your friends – this basically means that you will use your own facebook account to play the game and invite your friends as your neighbors, trade recipes with them, send them gifts, you get the idea. The next one is probably the best way to play the game if you wish to level up fast; playing with strangers. What this means is that you are going to create a new facebook account and keep on posting "Add me" messages on different Chefville pages. The difference between these two accounts are the type of friends you have. On the first one, you have lots of friends and some of them are playing the game but most of them are not. It will be hard to select friends playing the game from those who are not when you are sending gifts, inviting them, etc. On the other account, you can be sure that all your friends are playing chefville so you can invite all, give gifts and ask gifts from everyone, etc. So before you play the game, decide on what how you want to play it.